DATIS is looking for a top-notch Back-End Software Engineer to help us bring user experience to the next level. Are you currently seeking an opportunity within an exhilarating and rewarding technology company? DATIS offers a small and innovative company atmosphere that enables our employees with the tools they need to succeed in producing impactful work. Our team consists of ambitious and passionate individuals that thrive in our relaxed and casual environment.
DATIS recognizes that our employees are central to our success. We offer a best-in-class benefits package including unlimited PTO and 100% paid medical insurance.
Eager to help make a difference within a quickly growing software company? Join our team and discover the DATIS Difference.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Software design, architecture, requirements analysis, investigation of new technologies, and software development.
- You will be collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks.
- Hands on software development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced within designated time interval (sprint).
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development.
- Provide 2nd or 3rd level technical assistance to end users as a result of intensified helpdesk requests.
- Contributing to a culture of innovation and teamwork.
- Support in the areas of problem investigation and production environment support.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 years of experience designing and developing business or technical applications using Microsoft technologies
- AWS Serverless
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in the industry.
- Experience with RESTful API integration
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Self-starter and dependable.
- A strong sense of ownership and a willingness to work with team members to drive out successful solutions.
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly.
Experience with One or More of the Following Desired
- NoSQL (MongoDB or similar)
- ASP.Net MVC/Web API
- Mobile Experience
- Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Test Driven Development
- AWS Products
- 100% employer paid health insurance for employee only coverage (other coverage types are available for families at a cost to the employee) 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
- Open PTO policy.
- 7 paid Holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, Christmas)
- 401k plan participation with 100% company match on the first 3% of compensation and 50% company match on the next 2% of compensation.
Please apply only if the following D-E-L-I-G-H-T values resonate with your own:
- Delight customers
- Elect and spread positivity
- Lead with solutions and embrace change
- Increase communication with transparency
- Go the extra mile with passion
- Hold oneself accountable
- Treasure culture and freedom
DATIS HR Cloud, Inc. is a fast-growing software company providing HR and Payroll software to the health and human services industry. Our software is one fully unified workforce application that encompasses solutions for Recruiting, New Hire Onboarding, Benefits Administration, Time & Attendance, Payroll, Talent Management, Workforce Analytics, and more in one system. We currently serve over 100 clients nationwide with our cloud-based, software-as-a-service solution. At DATIS, we are committed to empowering both our clients and our employees to innovate and grow by providing them with all the tools they need to succeed. Our environment is dynamic with smart, high-energy, passionate people, and limitless opportunities for growth. We work hard and we are serious about delivering best-in-class technology to our clients, but we like to have fun along the way.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.