As a remote Business Development Representative in the Chicago area at DATIS, you will champion the full sales cycle to bring on new clients and fuel our continued growth.
How you'll make an impact:
- Bring sales expertise and experience to support overall growth goals with fresh ideas and perspectives
- Champion the entire sales cycle beginning with prospecting, lead nurturing, opportunity management, contract negotiation, and deal closure
- Build relationships with executive level prospects to execute solution and value selling
- Partner with Business Development Representatives to collaborate on outreach strategies and cadences to engage target accounts
- Lead interactive product demos through web-based presentations to position product and communicate our value proposition
- Collaborate with Marketing on demand generation and account-based campaigns to generate consistent pipeline
- Gain a deep understanding of the DATIS e3 product offering and the industries we serve
- Attend on-site meetings and tradeshows to cultivate and nurture prospect relationships
What you bring to the role:
- A verifiable track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Previous success in software sales including B2B SaaS products to medium-sized businesses
- Ability to contribute to our DATIS culture while maintaining productivity in a remote setting
- A high level of organization and self-motivation to succeed
- Experience managing opportunities within Salesforce.com
Who We Are:
We are dedicated every day to building better software to support the missions of organizations that impact lives for social good. We provide a completely unified HR and Payroll SaaS platform that enables health and human services organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and better achieve their mission.
Though founded over 20 years ago, we operate like a start-up: fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our culture of freedom and responsibility empowers our employees to put their talent and passion into making a positive difference each day. If you're a team player who is curious, committed to results and unafraid of a challenge, you'll love the community at DATIS.
DATIS Benefits and Advantages:
DATIS cares about the health and well-being of our team. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid medical insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Student Loan reimbursement
- Company sponsored training and certification programs
- Company holidays including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
- Parental Leave
- Perks in our downtown Tampa office include paid parking, on-site gym, catered lunches and healthy snacks and beverages
As a part of the application process, candidates will be asked to complete an assessment by The Predictive Index. We consider the results as one factor alongside other qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.