DATIS HR Cloud, Inc. is seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Intern to join our team. This is an exciting time for DATIS as we are growing quickly and looking to expand. We are searching for a candidate who wants to grow with us and become an integral part of the Sales & Marketing team. DATIS is committed to building an all-star team and won't settle for anything but greatness. We are ambitious and passionate and our environment is relaxed and fun.
What will you do all day?
• Execute a wide range of B2B marketing activities including: lead generation, conferences and events, social media, PR, email, marketing communication materials, videos, sales collateral, promotional materials, and electronic and print advertising intended to generate market awareness of, and stimulate demand for, our industry-leading cloud- based software product
• Create and curate marketing content for promotion across web, print, and email channels
• Boost the DATIS brand on all social media platforms
• Assist in the building and maintenance of our lead database
• Contribute to, and assist in curation of, our company blog site
• Lead Generation and Research
• Help strategize and execute SEO, SEM, and Retargeting campaigns
• Assist Sales & Marketing Team in day-to-day operation
It is essential that you have..
• Experience managing social media accounts for business
• 1 years in a professional office environment
• Strong desire to learn along and self-driven, optimistic attitude
• Solid understanding of various marketing techniques
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Passion for marketing and technology
It would be great if you had...
• Experience in a fast-paced B2B technology environment
• Experience utilizing Sales and Marketing automation tools (Pardot, Salesforce)
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
Who We Are
The purpose and passion of DATIS is to serve the Health and Human Services industry with a best-in-class, industry-specific software that can help these organizations better manage their workforce and achieve their challenging missions with greater efficiency. Our Health and Human Services clients serve more than 500,000 children and adults annually, across more than 35 states. Their missions are to serve their communities by providing a vast spectrum of services for primary care, behavioral health, substance abuse, homelessness, intellectual developmental disabilities, children and families, veteran's services, and many more. DATIS employees are problem solvers at heart and feel that if we can improve the operational processes of our clients through technology, we can, in small part, help our clients serve their clients, fulfill their missions, and improve our communities across the country. Our clients inspire and challenge us every day to build better solutions to meet their unique and ever-evolving business needs. We are looking for driven, passionate, and dedicated employees to join us in delivering cutting-edge solutions that enable our clients to change the world.
Please apply only if the following D-E-L-I-G-H-T values resonate with your own:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.