DATIS is hiring a Director of Customer Experience to lead our HCM and Payroll Software Support and Professional Services teams. You will be passionate about helping others find strategic solutions to their challenges and have an inherent hospitality mindset to provide positive experiences. This role takes a data driven approach, staff motivation and mentoring, professional skill development of team members, researching customer concerns, and ensuring excellent customer experience.
You will possess a passion for customer service – creating a positive, yet accountable environment in which team members can confidently provide predictable and timely quality support.
How you'll make an impact:
- Lead a growing department of degreed professionals in the field of Human Resources and Payroll who are implementing and supporting an HCM and Payroll SaaS system
- Manage, staff, develop, and align resources for the Center of Excellence (COE) call center, ensuring SLO, SLA, and NPS requirements are met
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how DATIS can better serve our customers
- Engage with customers on a regular basis to ensure receipt of excellent service and facilitate issue resolution for escalated issues, providing necessary technical support and ensuring appropriate follow-up
- Create and foster an environment that leads to a highly engaged and productive workforce by providing direction, guidance, and support to the team in order to deliver on our service promise to be a dedicated partner and earn the clients' business for life
- Evaluate existing call center processes and implement continuous improvements, in terms of efficiency of support processes, customer satisfaction, metrics, goal standards, and application of tools for monitoring, management, and optimization
- Ensure Salesforce and other tools are correctly configured to effectively support customers and report necessary data required for effective department management
- Enthusiastically build relationships and engage across the organization to increase understanding of customer needs, product functionality, and organizational capabilities to drive issue resolution and customer success outcomes
What you'll bring to the role:
- An in-depth understanding of HCM and Payroll business processes
- Experience managing SaaS software support teams
- Experience with Salesforce and leading a metric driven customer support organization
- Ability to travel 30%
- Preferably a CPP, SHRM, or PHR certification
Who We Are:
We are dedicated every day to building better software to support the missions of organizations that impact lives for social good.
We provide a completely unified HR and Payroll SaaS platform that enables health and human services organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and better achieve their mission.
Though founded over 20 years ago, we operate like a start-up: fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our culture of freedom and responsibility empowers our team to use their passion and talent to make a positive impact each day. If you're a team player who is curious, committed to results and unafraid of a challenge, you'll love the community at DATIS.
DATIS Benefits and Advantages:
DATIS cares about the health and well-being of our team. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid medical insurance for the employee
- 401k plan with company match
- Student Loan reimbursement
- Company sponsored training and certification programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Company holidays including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
- Parental Leave
- Perks in our downtown Tampa office include paid parking, on-site gym, catered lunches and snacks
As a part of the application process, candidates will be asked to complete an assessment by The Predictive Index. We consider the results as one factor alongside other qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.