We are hiring a technology leader to join our team as Sr. Director of Software Engineering. You'll guide the strategy of our engineering team so that we can continue to deliver high-quality, scalable software.
How you'll make an impact:
- As a part of the Leadership Team you will help execute our company's mission and guide us toward achieving our strategic goals
- Ensuring high availability of the DATIS e3 application for an excellent customer experience
- Be responsible for delivery of product roadmap
- Predictably deliver high-quality, scalable software
- Assess and recommend software architecture design decisions, having vetted the recommendations from team members
- Identify, research, and propose strategic initiatives in a way that balances both the short- and long-term company goals
- Create a culture of engineering execution excellence, as well as provide technical vision and direction to ensure the development team is aligned with the company strategy
- Actively participate in collaboration with executive team to plan and executive company goal
What you bring to the role:
- 5 years of executive technology leadership experience on SaaS engineering teams
- You've scaled an application over 100% in a single year and understand the best practices to do so
- A solid understanding of software architecture
- Experience with specifying and managing IT infrastructure, including with outside vendors
- Used some flavor of Agile software development methodologies to manage software teams
- Knowledge of QA processes and methodologies
- Excellent logic and problem-solving skills
- The ability to think and plan strategically for the technical needs of the company
Who We Are:
We are dedicated every day to building better software to support the missions of organizations that impact lives for social good. We provide a completely unified HR and Payroll SaaS platform that enables health and human services organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and better achieve their mission.
Though founded over 20 years ago, we operate like a start-up: fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our culture of freedom and responsibility empowers our team to use their passion and talent to make a positive impact each day. If you're a team player who is curious, committed to results and unafraid of a challenge, you'll love the community at DATIS.
DATIS Benefits and Advantages:
DATIS cares about the health and well-being of our team. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid medical insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Student Loan reimbursement
- Company sponsored training and certification programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Company holidays including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
- Parental Leave
- Perks in our downtown Tampa office include paid parking, on-site gym, catered lunches and healthy snacks
As a part of the application process, candidates will be asked to complete an assessment by The Predictive Index. We consider the results as one factor alongside other qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.