DATIS is seeking a Director of Customer Support and Professional Services. You have practical experience in leading a growing department of degreed professionals in the field of human resources and payroll who are supporting SaaS system. DATIS offers a small and innovative company atmosphere that enables our employees with the tools they need to succeed in producing impactful work. Our team consists of bold and passionate individuals that thrive in our relaxed and casual environment.
If you are a self-motivated and hard-working individual with an insatiable drive for results, passionate about helping others find strategic solutions to their challenges and have an inherent hospitality mindset to provide positive experiences and leave lasting impressions, then we have the job for you. This position is one that requires a data driven approach, staff motivation and mentoring, professional skill development of team members, researching customer concerns, and ensuring Service Level Objective (SLO) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) thresholds of support are met.
You should possess a passion for customer service – creating a positive, yet accountable environment in which team members can confidently provide predictable and timely quality support.
As the Director of Customer Support and Professional Services, you will
- Have a solid understanding of a SaaS business model, prior experience in a customer service role or environment
- Have experience with CRM Software, like Salesforce, and leading a metric driven customer support organization
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how DATIS can better serve our customers
- Create and foster an environment that leads to a highly engaged and productive workforce by Providing direction, guidance, and support to the team in order to deliver on our service promise to be a dedicated partner and earn the clients' business for life.
- Recruit, select, hire and evaluate performance of the team to ensure all department needs are handled appropriately.
- Counsel and develop staff for personal and corporate advancement through career development, training programs and other resources as required for professional development.
- Sets standards and guidelines for all interactions with customers.
- Manage, staff, develop, and align resources for the Center of Excellence (COE) call center, ensuring SLO, SLA, and NPS requirements are met.
- Collaborate with other department and teams to ensure maximum departmental effectiveness.
- Provide employee leadership through performance coaching, mentorship, identifying and ensuring obtainment of training and educational objectives, career and goal planning, performance reviews and addressing of employee issues
- Evaluate existing call center processes and implement continuous improvements, in terms of efficiency of support processes, customer satisfaction, metrics, goal standards, and application of tools for monitoring, management, and optimization
- Lead by example in demonstrating our organizational values. Utilize methods and implement activities which promote a positive team culture ensure that work is accomplished in keeping with our values
- Manage to SLO and SLA targets to actively identify and address risks and potential roadblocks to success
- Ensure the CRM and other center tools are correctly configured to effectively support customers and report necessary data required for effective department management
- Enthusiastically build relationships and engage across the organization to increase understanding of customer needs, product functionality, and organizational capabilities and drive the issue resolution process and customer success outcomes.
- Develop all team calendar/schedules, performance reporting, policies and procedures, and in general guides the day-to-day logistics of the support desk.
- Engage with customers on a regular basis to ensure receipt of excellent service and facilitate issue resolution for escalated issues, engaging necessary technical support and ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Implement, maintain, and report metrics to executives, including statistical analysis and improvement action plans
What are the benefits?
- Medical Insurance: DATIS pays 100% of employee only coverage in full and 80% of other coverage levels.
- Voluntary group Dental and Vision offered
- Open PTO policy
- Paid Holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, Christmas)
- 401k plan participation with 100% company match on the first 3% of compensation and 50% company match on the next 2% of compensation.
- Student Loan Debt Employer Contribution of $100 per month up to a lifetime maximum of $12,000
- Paid Parking
Please apply if the following D-E-L-I-G-H-T values resonate with your own:
- Delight customers
- Elect and spread positivity
- Lead with solutions and welcome change
- Increase communication with transparency
- Go the extra mile with passion
- Hold oneself accountable
- Treasure culture and freedom
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.