DATIS is growing rapidly and seeking an HRIS Payroll Solutions Specialist to be a part of our talented team. Our Customer Enablement team helps to ensure that our customers are getting the most out of our software, e3. You will have an aptitude for learning HR software solutions, a passion for service, and problem-solving ability.
How you'll make an impact:
- Be an e3 champion, maintaining knowledge of existing and new functionality and compliance changes
- Manage a queue of HR, Payroll and Benefits Administration cases, prioritizing issues based on priority and customer impact
- Deliver a memorable customer experience with every contact, ensuring the professional handling of every service request
- Provide unmatched telephone and email support to internal and external customers
- Solve complex problems, drive change, and implement solutions
- Handle time-sensitive customer issues
- Collaborate with your peers and our Technical Developers to identify solutions or workarounds
- Perform efficient incident management while maintaining support quotas
What you'll bring to the role:
- 2 years' experience supporting or implementing HRIS, Payroll or Benefits Administration software solutions
- An FPC or CPP certification supporting your understanding of complex payroll scenarios
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multi-tasking skills
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, with an ability to troubleshoot complex application issues
- Passion for building strong relationships with customers and internal partners
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and engage appropriate teams
- Skills to manage urgent issues to resolution in tight timeframes and competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on a positive tone, proper grammar, and spelling in English
Who We Are:
We are dedicated every day to building better software to support the missions of organizations that impact lives for social good. We provide a completely unified HR and Payroll SaaS platform that enables health and human services organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and better achieve their mission.
Though founded over 20 years ago, we operate like a start-up: fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our culture of freedom and responsibility empowers our team to use their passion and talent to make a positive impact each day. If you're a team player who is curious, committed to results and unafraid of a challenge, you'll love the community at DATIS.
DATIS Benefits and Advantages:
DATIS cares about the health and well-being of our team. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid medical insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Company-funded Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurances
- Student Loan reimbursement
- Company sponsored training and certification programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Company holidays including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day
- Parental Leave
- Perks in our downtown Tampa office include paid parking, on-site gym, catered lunches and healthy snacks
As a part of the application process, candidates will be asked to complete an assessment by The Predictive Index. We consider the results as one factor alongside other qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.