Our QA Automation Engineers enjoy working on complex problems to help improve our AWS Serverless Product and Development environments. This team works in tandem with our development team to review code changes and automate the testing process
How you'll make an impact:
- Develop and maintain test plan and test cases with associated test data based upon functional and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with our engineering team to develop automated testing for AWS Serverless architecture, end-to-end scenarios, and integrate into our CI/CD pipeline
- Create and develop software user scenarios and eliminate the integration gaps.
- Identify and refine user requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Create and maintain test automation framework with an emphasis on clean, reusable code.
- Take Ownership of your projects' automated testing systems (aka Builds) by fixing and improving them.
- Work with development teams to verify application functionality, usability, performance and scalability.
What you bring to the role:
- 3 years of Software Product Testing experience
- Experience using Appium to create automated testing
- An understanding of AWS Services including Lambda, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, CloudWatch, Serverless Architecture, CI/CD, Security, and DevOps
- Experience with AWS Device Farm, React, SQL, and iOS/Android native testing are pluses.
Who We Are:
We are dedicated every day to building better software to support the missions of organizations that impact lives for social good.
We provide a completely unified HR and Payroll SaaS platform that enables health and human services organizations to increase visibility, maximize resources, and better achieve their mission.
Though founded over 20 years ago, we operate like a start-up: fast-paced and rapidly growing. Our culture of freedom and responsibility empowers our team to use their passion and talent to make a positive impact each day. If you're a team player who is curious, committed to results and unafraid of a challenge, you'll love the community at DATIS.
DATIS Benefits and Advantages:
DATIS cares about the health and well-being of our team. We provide a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 100% employer paid medical insurance for the employee
- 401k plan with company match
- Student Loan reimbursement
- Company sponsored training and certification programs
- Unlimited PTO
- Company holidays including New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day.
- Parental Leave
- Perks in our downtown Tampa office include paid parking, on-site gym, catered lunches and snacks
- Visa sponsorship within the United States may be offered
As a part of the application process, candidates will be asked to complete an assessment by The Predictive Index. We consider the results as one factor alongside other qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.