Who We Are
DATIS HR Cloud, Inc. is a fast-growing software company providing HR and Payroll software to the health and human services industry. Our software is a fully unified workforce application that encompasses the entire employee lifecycle. At DATIS, we are committed to empowering both our clients and our employees to innovate and grow by providing them with all the tools they need to succeed. Our environment is dynamic with smart, high-energy and passionate people working to achieve our customer's mission.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct high volume prospecting (60-100 activities per day) to generate and qualify leads through calls, emails, and social media
- Consistently achieve activity point goals to meet set KPIs
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Account Executive, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Build your business acumen to conduct exploratory conversations with potential customers
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Assist Sales & Marketing Team in day-to-day operation
It is essential that you have:
- 1 years in a professional office environment
- Strong desire to learn with a naturally curious attitude
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- A goal-oriented mentality and ability to plan for success
- Positive and energetic communication style (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Ability to manage and block time to optimize productivity levels
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
It would be great if you had:
- Experience in a fast-paced B2B technology environment
- Experience working within a sales organization
- Experience utilizing Sales Enablement tools (Salesforce)
What are the benefits?
- 100% employer paid health insurance for employee only coverage (other coverage types are available for families at a cost to the employee) 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
- Open PTO (Paid Time Off) policy.
- 7 paid Holidays (New Years, Memorial Day, 4th of July (if not on a weekend), Labor Day, Thanksgiving Thursday and Friday, Christmas)
- 401k plan participation with 100% company match on the first 3% of compensation and 50% company match on the next 2% of compensation.
- Potential to receive quarterly bonuses.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.