What will you do all day?
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts, inbound leads and outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Account Executive, educating rep as necessary about the opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Update lead scoring and prospect interaction in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives.
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Assist Sales & Marketing Team in day-to-day operation
It is essential that you have..
- 1 years in a professional office environment
- Strong desire to learn and self-driven, optimistic attitude
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- A goal-oriented mentality and ability to plan for success
- Positive and energetic communication style (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Ability to manage and block time to optimize productivity levels
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
It would be great if you had...
- Experience in a fast-paced B2B technology environment
- Experience working within a sales organization
- Experience utilizing Sales Enablement tools (Salesforce and Pardot)
Who We Are
The purpose and passion of DATIS is to serve the Health and Human Services industry with a best-in-class, industry-specific software that can help these organizations better manage their workforce and achieve their challenging missions with greater efficiency. Our Health and Human Services clients serve more than 500,000 children and adults annually, across more than 35 states. Their missions are to serve their communities by providing a vast spectrum of services for primary care, behavioral health, substance abuse, homelessness, intellectual developmental disabilities, children and families, veteran's services, and many more. DATIS employees are problem solvers at heart and feel that if we can improve the operational processes of our clients through technology, we can, in small part, help our clients serve their clients, fulfill their missions, and improve our communities across the country. Our clients inspire and challenge us every day to build better solutions to meet their unique and ever-evolving business needs. We are looking for driven, passionate, and dedicated employees to join us in delivering cutting-edge solutions that enable our clients to change the world.